Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Move Over Krazy Coupon Ladies- The Lazy Coupon Ladies are HERE!

This is the first blog post!  (Testing... testing...)

The purpose of this blog is to keep my friends, family and followers in the loop on  great deals, helpful savings advice and tips on where to find the best deals, and of course to share FREEBIES!

 I follow quite a few different pages, blogs and sites and it becomes very time consuming.  I know that most people don't have the time for all of that.  It is easier to hit one place and get as much information as you can.  When I was getting started I was also very wary of different sites and hitting different links so I will be sharing some awesome sites as well!  The first few posts will probably be redundant to any couponer that has been doing it for a while but it will be helpful to the newbies so bear with me while I catch everyone up to speed!  Most of us are Moms with little time to spare.  I totally understand not having the time to dedicate 80 hours a week to extreme couponing.  The whole point of this blog is to cut down on the run around especially for my military followers so you are spending less time couponing and
more time with your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment