Monday, March 31, 2014

Whoa Where Did I Go!?

Hello again!

I have been on hiatus the last month and I have a ton of stuff to blog about!  We traveled to Texas to see my kids' God-parents get married.  It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony and it was like something in a movie.  Sadly both of my kids ended up sick and my daughter got really sick during wedding photos so we went back to the hotel.  She has been sick since then and just started getting better this week.  SO now I am back and oh boy do I have some exciting stuff to share!

Among the many awesome things coming up- I AM SPINNING YARN!!  WOO-HOO!  So I will be blogging about that in the near future.  I also came across a bag of eight or nine skeins of beautiful wool/ silk blend yarn that was dirt cheap and in a great color that was almost natural so I have taken to the kitchen to dye my little heart out!  I have dyed some roving as well and started spinning from my hand painted roving too!  Fast forward to today and guess what came in the mail!?  Kristi Simpson from RAKJpatterns has a second book and the official release date is April 1 (tomorrow) and I got mine in the mail today!!  (I feel really cool that I got mine early!)

As for fitness- for our birthdays (my husband and I have birthdays three days apart) we got FitBits!  I will be blogging about it soon.  It is a neat little tool to use.  I also have some other fitness app recommendations as well.

So stay tuned!  It is going to be a busy week for this domesticated wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment